At Oak City Church we believe we have been adopted as children into the family of God!
“I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.”John 14:18
WHO WE ARE:
A group of families who are in process to foster/adopt or have fostered or adopted children.
WHY WE EXIST:
To support, equip, and encourage each other in the journey/call to take care of the (once) fatherless.
WHEN WE MEET/WHAT WE DO:
- Quarterly family get togethers to encourage/equip one another.
- Adoption/Foster information nights for interested families.
- Attending yearly adoption conferences.
- Support opportunities with international orphanages (Haiti, India, Nicaragua – sponsorships, trips, fundraising, etc…)
- Encourage others in ways to serve/give to orphans in the US and around the world (beyond adoption!)
Interested in adoption or foster care? Want to get involved?
Contact Becca Taylor (Beccaleetaylor@gmail.com).