WHAT WE BELIEVE
Oak City Church exists to bring glory to God by making disciples of Jesus who are making disciples of Jesus.
As disciples, we are:
- Called together as Christ’s Family
- Learners of God’s story and our place in it
- Lovers of God and all he has created
- Givers of all we have been given
- Sent to make more disciples
How do we do this?
Growing as disciples of Christ happens best in community with others. God designed it that way. At Oak City Church, we believe that home groups are where we can best grow as disciples in community. In a home group, 10-20 people commit to live life together to encourage one another in growing as disciples who make disciples.